02 August 2012

Common People

She said ,

I want to live like common people .
I want to do whatever common people do .
I want to sleep with common people .
I want to sleep with common people like you .

Well what else could I do , I said " Hmm I'll see what I can do ."

Are you sure you want to live like common people ? 
You want to see whatever common people see ?
You want to sleep with common people ? 
You want to sleep with common people like me ?

But she didn't understand , she just smiled and held my hand .

You'll never live like common people . 
You'll never do whatever common people do . 
You'll never fail like common people . 
You'll never watch your life slide out of view,

And dance and drink and screw because there's nothing else to do .

Sing along with the common people . 
Sing along and it might just get you through . 
Laugh along with the common people . 
Laugh along even though they're laughing at you  .

And the stupid things that you do because you think that poor is cool .
Are you very very sure you want to live like common people like me ?

* Rangkaian kata kata yang mungkin lucu tapi benar seratus peratus ,  

No comments:

Post a Comment